Within Windows Explorer view and convert a single file to PDF, or select a group of files and convert to a multi-page PDF document.
Note: Supports CGM, DWG/DXF, AI, EMF, PDF, PostScript, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, HTML, RTF, TXT, and Microsoft Word file formats.
Key benefits of Merge PDF
- Converts multiple image formats in one step
- Combines all files into a single document
- Vector data is preserved for optimum quality
- Individual, site, or enterprise licensing available
How to use Merge PDF
- Select a group of files in Windows Explorer
- Right-click (opens native Windows Explorer options panel) or drag and drop selected files to the Merge PDF desktop icon
- Click the Create PDF button/option
*Additional Merge PDF details
- Input data can be single or multi-page
- 2D or 3D files can be added, re-ordered, or deleted before creating the final PDF output